Can you help?
All you need to do is:
- Contact a petition organiser (via the blog - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You will be told if your road needs doing or if there is one nearby that needs doing.
- Print off some petition sheets (or collect some from one of 3 addresses in Worcester Park)
- Knock on your neighbours doors and invite them to sign.
- Return the filled in petitions to one of 3 addresses in Worcester Park before next Friday (21st June).
Additionally if you wish to just sign a petition, you can do so in the following shops in Central Road:
- Pet's Place
- Ross's Fruiterers
- Woodwards the Butchers
- Go to this webpage: http://gis.sutton.gov.uk/FASTWEB/detail.asp?AltRef=A2013/67455&ApplicationNumber=67455&AddressPrefix=&submit1=Go (either by clicking this link above or copying it into the address bar in your internet browser.)
- Click the green button at the bottom that says ‘Comment’.
- Follow the instructions from there.
The Planning Division,
24 Denmark Road,
Please remember to include the planning application number which is 67455/FUL
Objections must reach them by Friday 21st June 2013.